The content available on or through the Website is owned as the case may be by Partners for Resilience (PfR) Indonesia, the other rganizations, and the contributors, and is and may be protected by one or more of copyright, trademark, patent, and trade secret laws, or other proprietary rights regimes, and international treaties, and also may have security components that protect digital information. The content does not necessarily reflect the views of the Organizations, nor those of the governments of the member countries of the Organizations. The User may print, download, and store articles and other information for their own convenience and for their personal, non-commercial use, without any right to resell or redistribute them or to compile or create derivative works there from, subject to the other terms below, and also subject to more specific restrictions that may apply to specific Content within this Website.
Contributors are welcome to include information and resources on this Website. However, contributors shall be responsible for ensuring that their respective content is accurate, and that their respective content does not infringe on proprietary rights of any third party. Contributors shall promptly inform Partners for Resilience (PfR) Indonesia if their respective content requires revision or removal due to inaccuracy or infringement on proprietary rights.
If the Website contains bulletin boards, chat rooms, access to mailing lists or other message or communication facilities (collectively, “Forums”), the User agrees to use the Forums only to send and receive messages and materials that are proper and related to the particular Forum. By way of example and not as a limitation, the User agrees that when using a Forum, he or she shall not do any of the following:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others;
- Publish, post, distribute or disseminate any defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful material or information;
- Upload or attach files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy and publicity) unless the User owns or controls the rights thereto or has received all consents therefore as may be required by law;
- Upload or attach files that contain viruses, corrupted files or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer;
- Delete any author attributions, legal notices or proprietary designations or labels in any file that is uploaded;
- Falsify the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded;
- Advertise or offer to sell any goods or services, or conduct or forward surveys, contests or chain letters, or download any file posted by another User of a Forum that the User knows, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
The Website may include links to other websites. These links are provided for the convenience as a courtesy only and do not mean and do not imply the endorsement of the linked website by Partners for Resilience (PfR) Indonesia. The User acknowledges and agree that Partners for Resilience (PfR) Indonesia is not responsible or liable for access to or the content or accuracy of these other websites.
The User generally does not need to obtain permission from Partners for Resilience (PfR) Indonesia to put a text link on another website that links back to this Website. Partners for Resilience (PfR) Indonesia requests that the User notify Partners for Resilience (PfR) Indonesia of any links the User may create to the Website and Partners for Resilience (PfR) Indonesia reserves the right, however, to revoke permission to the link at any time in PARTNERS FOR RESILIENCE (PFR) INDONESIA’s sole and exclusive discretion. If Partners for Resilience (PfR) Indonesia revokes such consent, the User agrees to immediately remove and disable any and all of the User’s links to the Website. The User shall include all appropriate attributions in connection with all links to the Website and shall not use any link in a manner that is likely to create confusion as to the source of the Content.
Because Partners for Resilience (PfR) Indonesia has no control over the content submitted by contributors and Users, the User agrees to look solely to the contributor of the content for any claims the User may have regarding the content. The User specifically acknowledges and agrees that Partners for Resilience (PfR) Indonesia is not liable for any conduct of any User. If the User has a dispute with one or more users, the User forever releases Partners for Resilience (PfR) Indonesia (and its officers, directors, agents, affiliates, and employees) from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, Partners for Resilience (PfR) Indonesia reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense of any matter subject to indemnification by the User, and the User will cooperate fully as reasonably required, and the User shall not in any event settle any matter without the written consent of Partners for Resilience (PfR) Indonesia.
PRESERVATION OF IMMUNITIES